Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EVERYONE! I pray you all had a blessed and enjoyable time with your family and loved ones. If you were on your own, I hope you were able to enjoy this Holiday Season with time to yourself. I haven’t posted in a while, but I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On New Years Day until today, I actually reflected on things that I learned about myself last year. I usually don’t do that, but in my attempt to become an adult and find growth within myself, I thought this could possibly be beneficial for whatever is in store this brand new year. Here are 11 things that I have learned to live by 2017 and on:
- Forgive yourself from past mistakes, because God has.
- Sometimes we keep our own selves bound by not forgiving our own selves even when we ask people or God for forgiveness.
- Don’t stress over not having children.
- They will come in due time.
- It’s okay to not have everything figured out by 30…you are still growing up.
- Reaching 30 doesn’t mean you have all the answers.
- It’s okay to make mistakes; learn from them and move on.
- Get over them, basking in them only adds stress to your life.
- Unplanned things happen.
- How you react to them is what matters.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself.
- Don’t allow anyone to disrespect you. Stand up for yourself and respectfully speak your mind.
- DO what makes you happy.
- Stop living your life according to how others think you should be. If it doesn’t displease God, then you’re good!
- Everyone isn’t going to like you & that’s okay 🙂
- Just continue to be the best you that you can be.
- Don’t feel like you always have to explain yourself.
- Some people just don’t want to understand you.
- Never hide who you truly are, if it offends someone, that is not your problem.
- Don’t add more problems to your life.
- Be Patient
- Everything happens for a reason, no matter how slow the process may seem.
Read my latest article from my blog www.deardiary.biz. This is a place where I am free to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, and interpretations of the world live in. My purpose is not to offend, but to express. I hope that you enjoy what you read, while getting a better understanding of me. Feel free to share, comment, and subscribe to receive my articles when they are posted. -With Love...Katherine